Dependable Calzone promo. The calzone dough is prepared in the bread machine, and then it's stuffed with Italian sausage, pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese and baked until golden brown. Or stuff it with whatever you like. Calzone is a folded Italian pizza which, by the sheer nature of its shape, is far more portable than a normal pizza and looks a bit like a Cornish pasty or turnover.
Pizza dough is filled with cheese, meats, and vegetables and baked until golden. No one will be able to resist this classic! Everyone loves pizza but we sometimes forget about it's amazing cousin, the Calzone. You wind up simmering coddle Calzone accepting 6 instructions as well as 7 together with. Here you are pull off.
program of Calzone
- Prepare 3 tazas of harina.
- Prepare 1 sobre of levadura instantánea.
- This 250 ml of agua.
- a little 1 cda of sal.
- then 1 cdta of azúcar.
- also 50 ml of aceite de oliva.
A calzone (UK: / k æ l ˈ t s oʊ n i,-n eɪ /, US: / k æ l ˈ z oʊ n,-z oʊ n eɪ,-n i /, Italian: [kalˈtsoːne]; "stocking" or "trouser") is an Italian oven-baked turnover made with folded pizza dough. A typical calzone is made from salted bread dough, baked in an oven and is stuffed with salami, ham or vegetables, mozzarella, ricotta and. Its name translates to "pant leg" or "trouser" in Italian. Calzones made it easy for working people to grab a bite to eat without having to sit down with a knife and a fork.
- Hacer en volcán con la harina poniendo líquidos por dentro con el azúcar y la levadura y la sal por fuera.
- Amasar que conseguir una masa homogénea, poner el agua de a pocos pues depende de cada harina cuánta agua puede absorber.
- Poner en un bowl engrasado y tapar con papel film, poner al sol o en un lugar caliente a que duplique su volúmen.
- Poner en una mesada con harina pinchar y estirar.
- Rellenar con el relleno deseado y mucho queso!.
- Doblar en 2 y hacer pliegues para el cierre.
- Hornear en un horno precalentado a 200 grados centígrados por 20 a 30 minutos.
A calzone is an oven-baked, folded pizza that has sealed edges so all the good stuff stays in! Anything that goes on a pizza can go into a calzone! The pizza fillings are placed on one half of the circular shaped pizza dough. Calzone, a traditional Italian stuffed bread, was originally shaped into a long, narrow tube, akin to stromboli; in fact, the translation of calzone is "pant leg" These days, most calzone makers simply roll dough out like a pizza and fold it over like a turnover. Place the frozen rolls (or frozen bread loaves) on a baking sheet to thaw.